Sunday, November 9, 2008

TY MAN...GROWING WAY TO FAST!

Here's just a bunch of random pictures I have taken of Ty in the last month. He's just over 6 months now and I just can't believe it! He has grow so fast and I just love him so much! I try to take it all in and enjoy the moments that I have with him. I know everyone says they grow to fast and before you know it they'll be walking, or talking, or going on a mission...it really is true! Anyway, I'm just being a typical mom I guess...

Ty is starting to pick up his knees alittle when we put him on his belly, but he's not crawling yet, and I'm just fine with that:) I don't want to have to really baby proof my house, just yet!



Now I have proof that Daddy spoils Ty!




WOAH! I was playing with Ty after I gave him a bath the other day...he loves when I shake him in the towel to get him dry, so I rubbed the towel over his head a few times and this is what happened:)



So, when I feed Ty his rice cereal I put him on the counter in his bumbo and sit in front of him in a chair...well as you can see he his very mobile and loves to knock over what ever is in arms reach, and yes I sat the rice cereal bowl down for a split second and guess where it landed...yep, on me:)



Big Eyes and Funny Hair


So Ty now has this funny sleeping position that he loves. It doesn't matter how I lay him down in his crib he always arches his back and leans his head back as far as her can...funny, huh!




I just love this position for some reason. I just love Ty's little feet, or should I say BIG feet!


Ty started sitting up about a week before he turned 6 months. It took a few days of surrounding him with pillows, or my boppy, but he is very strong now and sits up really well on his own!!



...Kaboom...


Playin with my Fire truck!



Playin with Daddy...


Don't you just want to bite those chubbers:) I do all the time...I know, but I can't help it!



Getting ready to go outside...


Ty loves to drink water out of his sippy cup, all by himself!!




So content and happy with life...

...little do you know that he has just pooped up his back and is just sitting there in it, happy as can be...atleast I spared you all the yucky details this time:)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

He is such a cute little boy- I love looking at all of your pictures!

Larsen said...

My favorite picture is the pooping one. That is hilarious!!!! Love it.

The Cramer Crew said...

You seriously have the most GEORGEOUS baby ever!!! You get the prize for the cutest grandkid!! :) Love ya!! - Stac

Tanner and Andrea said...

He is such a doll- oh my gosh- him and maddex are so much a like... they do many of the same things- Maddex does that exact same arching when he sleeps thing- I asked the dr and he said it is because he is refluxing...
Aren't they so much fun right now- i just love it!

lisa said...

ohh Crystal he is so cute!