Sunday, November 9, 2008

Makayla Nicole Stewart





My best friend Lori and Andrew had their first baby October 30th. She came 2 1/2 weeks early can you believe that!! Lucky Lori!! I was privelaged to be in the delivery room with them...and wow what an experience! Thanks for letting me be apart of that you guys! I will remember it forever! Poor Lori was in labor for a good 13 hours or so...but Makayla popped right out when the doctor showed up! Lori only pushed 3 times! Makayla weighed 6lbs 14 oz and was 18ins long. She was so tiny and so so cute! I still can't really say who I think she looks more like yet. It was amazing to see her and hold her! I can't believe that Ty was ever that small! It made me what to have more babies already! But don't worry I snapped back into reality...:)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait...

The Cramer Crew said...

Ohhh cute! I didn't know Lori had her baby!?!? Im so glad you posted that for everyone!

The Denning 6 said...

Crys, Ty man needs to be entered on a baby magazine!! He is absolutely adorable!! The pictures were all so nice, and it makes me miss you all so much! I didn't know Ty cut his first tooth! Lori's baby is cute...I hope she is feeling better.
Love you lots! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

Crystal, I was so glad you could be there to see Makayla born too. Thanks for taking pictures for us. She has a wonderful "Aunt Crystal". I can't thank you enough for all your help while I adjust to motherhood. (so many things I wasn't prepared for). Oh by the way...man I look swollen in those pictures...yuck!