Monday, November 24, 2008

Ghetto....to LESS Ghetto:)

Well, as most of you know we have been working very hard on our house trying to make it look a little less ghetto! Scottie and I love our house so much, but do think that it needs many improvements! So...for the last few months we have removed a stump and tree out of the front yard, painted the whole house(still working on some trim) replaced all 19 of our old school windows, holy mama that was expensive, put in a new front door...and still working on much, much, more!

Before

After

Before

After







This is the back entrance where my clients come in:) Shauna, I'll post some picture of the inside of the salon soon!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful! I love it I went to Costco the other day and forgot to look! I will make sure to I love it it looks great!

Larsen said...

Very nice change. I'm glad you posted. Because the next time I come to visit, I might have driven right by your house if you hadn't told me.

Nic & Kandis said...

Wow, it's amazing what a difference new windows makes! You guys are doing great...I know how much hard work it is now that we have our own old house to renovate...lot's of fun though!

Meredith said...

It is looking so good. Jeff and I are always watching every time we drive by to see what else has changed with your house. :)

Justin and Michelle said...

Crystal-Oh my gosh!! Your house looks GREAT~!! Can't wait to see it in person some time! I've hinted to Justin that I've always wanted to see the SLC temple lights...so we'll see! :) We miss you guys though! Keep posting pics of Ty!! He is such a cutie! Love you guys~

lisa said...

Cute house. Looks good. Our house needs some much neede improvements too. Maybe in the spring.

Tanner and Andrea said...

CRYSTAL... you didnt even say you were doing all that! It tooks absolutely BEAUTIFUL... I love the color... and the outside lights. We are coming up in Jan... I cant wait to see it!

Shauna said...

OMG...love it, love it, love it. now the inside, i've never seen it? send more pics!

The Cramer Crew said...

WOW!!!! Everything looks SO beautiful Cryst!!! We were all ranting and raving over it when we were all together at grandmas for Thanksgiving!! The front door is my favorite!!!! Love, Stac