Sunday, February 28, 2010

I know, I know!!

I hear it atleast once a week from someone about how my blog is LAME...SO I'm going to make a goal to blog ATLEAST once a week:) They say if you put a goal in writing it's MORE likely to be accomplished:) So now all ya'll can give me a guilt trip if I don't follow through:)

I'm so far behind on pictures I don't know where to start so I thought I would just start with NOW:) Then I'll work my way back with highlights of our crazy lives the last 8 months, that I haven't blogged!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Josh said...

YAY!! SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING YOUR BLOG AGAIN! NOW I DONT HAVE TO WAIT OVER A WEEK FOR A RESPONSE FROM MY TEXT....I CAN JUST SEE HOW YOU'RE DOING ON YOUR BLOG! :) jk! you know I luv ya!

Meredith said...

Wow- I almost wet myself in shock when I saw that you updated your blog! :) hehe...

The Cramer Crew said...

Can't wait to see new pics of everyone! I miss you all! Can't wait to see how big Ty is getting!