Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ty's Very First Easter

So we are keeping the tradition of hiding the easter baskets!! It's the best tradition for Easter...I don't know who came up with it, or why we do it, but it's FUN! Anyway so I tried making it kind of easy for Ty...One of his very favorite this to do is to get you to walk him over the the front door and open it, and close it, and open it, and close it...:)





...and this is what he found!!





Daddy wasn't awake yet:)




I think I was more excited for Ty's new sippy cup than he was:) It has a straw so we are working on learning how to suck through a straw! No luck yet:)


I just love the look on Ty's face when I blew the bubbles at him! He loved it. When we got home from church we went outside on the porch and blew bubbles forever!



...and the best part of the whole basket...


CHOCOLATE!

2 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

hey sexy in the robe... isn't it fun finding their easter baskets- even though i hid it- i think i was more excited to find it lol- i have to say- i'm loving the new blonde hair :)

Jenny said...

oh my gosh who is this big boy?!?! it's been a while since i've checked your blog, and all of the sudden ty has grown up so much!! he is so cute and i LOVE his hair!!!