Thursday, October 2, 2008

TY'S FIRST HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all know I've been waiting for this day:) I just decided to even up his hair a bit! The front is just growing so much faster than the rest! He looks like such a little man! I just love Ty so much! He just makes Scott and I laugh so much everyday! Don't you just want to squeese him!

BEFORE

DURING




WHAT A HANDSOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!



TY WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT HIS NEW DEW HE DECIDED TO BLOW OUT HIS PANTS AS A THANK-YOU FOR THE HAIRCUT:) THANKS MY LITTLE STINKY BUTT:)

10 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

HAHAHA! What a cute little stinker. I love his new do and I it made me REALLY miss getting my hair cut by you. April...Im coming out for Paul's graduation and I am coming to see you!hahaha.

Hope all is well...we miss you!Any tips for cutting Jake's hair...he needs a hair cut and Im going to attempt (AHHH!)

Linley and Austin said...

What a cute haircut! He is such a cutie Crystal!

Meredith said...

That is so cute!

Juliana said...

hahahahahaHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, the pleasure of motherhood...

Tiffini said...

That is adorable!! That was quite the blow out.

Nic & Kandis said...

Cute hair cut but i think you could have spared us the dirty diaper photo...so sick! Not looking forward to that part of being a mom...I will definitely throw up in my mouth!

The Denning 6 said...

Crys, those pictures are absolutely priceless!!! We miss that little guy! And you and Scott:) Love you lots!
Jen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That poo explosion might be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

His hair cut is quite the opposite however.