Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our time here is precious...

My friend Michelle lost her sweet baby Gavin last Sunday night...I can't really describe in words how i felt when Laura called me late that night to inform me of what happened! I know that this past week has been an emotional and interesting week. I feel like I've walked around like a zombie. Whenever I'm not juggling something in my mind about work and my own life, my thoughts turned to Michelle and her husband Jaron....How must they feel? How will they move on? Will they ever feel comfort? Why do things like this happen to such good righteous people? How could Heavenly Father take away someones sweet child? Why? Why? Why? All week I've tried to put myself in Michelle's shoes and I just can 't imagine...I kiss Ty a million times a day and miss him every minute I'm away from him. I've only experience life with him for 4 months and I can't imagine life without him...I know that Michelle and Jaron will be reunited with their perfect Gavin one day, and I'm grateful for that knowledge! I can't tell you the comfort I actually felt at the emotion filled funeral for their sweet baby on Saturday. It was an amazing service and I actually learned a lot about our church and I feel more peace and comfort knowing that we really will be together again with our faimilies and our Heavenly Father! Thanks for joining the church Dad and thanks to you and Mom for keeping us active and true to the church! I can't imagine where I would be without the gospel...I know everyone says that, but really where would we be, what would we be doing??? Anyway, I hope that anyone that reads this and has small children and loved ones will squeeze them alittle tighter from now on!!! Get over the little things and focus on the things that really matter in the end!

No comments: