Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Fisrt Big Day Out!!









Ty and I went to Salt Lake on Friday for my friend Lindsey's wedding. This was our first big day away from home! I haven't brought Ty out too much since he's been so little, but he's filling out alot more now, as you can see:) My friend Rachel went up with us and was so sweet to watch Ty so I could attend the sealing! You'll never belive who the sealer was...PRESIDENT UCHTDORF! It was an amazing experience! He was so kind and sweet! I tried so hard to listen to every word of counsel that he had! After the sealing we took some pictures and then went to the reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial building! It was a fun excuse to dress Ty up too:) It was a beautiful day and so nice to get out and enjoy my little man! Then, even after all that we went to Aunt Marci's for a Stampin" up party too! Ty was a party animal that day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Crystal--I love all the new pics. Especially the ones of you & Ty at the temple. You look so beautiful & of course Ty is so adorable. Thanks for coming to the party the other night--I wish you could've stayed longer but obviously you had a big day! Keep those pics coming!

Shauna said...

crys...thanks so much for the pics. okay, can i just say that you look great!! you make me feel like a total blimp...you had to baby a whole month later than i did, and already look great...also, may i just add that you boobs are even more tremendous than usual:) lol. anyway, Ty is absolutely adorable; he is such a little scott that i can hardly believe it. i can't believe how small he is; Brody is a total TANK! he has his two month appt tomorrow and i'll be shocked if he doesn't weigh at least 14 pounds! well, we love you and have been thinking about you lots. you haven't said how you feel about being a new mom..whatya think...hows's it going? love and miss ya.

Tanner and Andrea said...

Crys... You look so amazing... Gosh- I hope I look as good as you do after my baby is born! I cant wait to see him in person... Our little boys are going to have so much fun together!- Love ya

Linley and Austin said...

Ty is so cute! Crystal, I'm so jealous! You look like your skinny self again! Anyway, love the pics!

Nic & Kandis said...

Crystal, You look so good! I can't wait to see that cute little guy of yours on Tuesday :)